Hehe.. I knew you have been waiting so long for this post. Ya, I have been quite busy lately until no time to update about this trip. Last year, sweetie Kelly, Carmen and I were planning to go Taiwan in May this year for mid year break but then due to can't get cheap flight ticket...so end up go to Hong Kong. But anyway, nothing much to talk about for this Hong Kong trip, just browse the photo ya, enjoy!
Blueyebabe @ Sheung Wan MRT station
We used to talk about purposely fly to Hong Kong just for dim sum and then fly back..hehehe~ What a silly thought! If you got the same plan too, this 莲香楼 is the place for your target!
莲香楼
Address: 160 Wellington St, Central, Hong Kong
Address: 160 Wellington St, Central, Hong Kong
We still manage to see the cute giant yellow rubber duck before it heads to USA.
Blueyebabe inside Disney train towards Hong Kong Disneyland
the 3 of us chu~♥
finally I got the chance to sit in Angelababy's baby cafe
to taste their no coffee taste geh coffee











No comments:
Post a Comment