Due to my height + baby face look, I always being misunderstood as a teenager. Those lottery tickets seller will never ever approach me even when I'm sitting alone. One of my guy fren who is 40 years old now comment that I'm mature in the way I talk but dress look so childish. I was like huh!? really got such thing? Ok, so I went shopping for some mature looking dress code and these are what I found:
sleeveless chiffon blouse + peplum skirt
sleeveless dress + blazer
leopard print long sleeve blouse + skirt
long sleeve lace blouse + peplum skirt
boyfriend shirt + short pants
tube dress









3 comments:
Good to have improvement. Dress nicely & beautifully can boost up confidence. Not necessarily expensive but do go for quality clothes. Cheap quality do make u look like "la-la mui". Especially at your age quality clothes give you status & make u look more pro.
look better
i like this set
boyfriend shirt + short pants
Post a Comment