Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I'll Back Off, So You Can Live Better



I'll back off, so you can live better
Look at me and tell me straightforward
Look into my eyes and tell me
Why do you say goodbye, do you want to end with me?

(I know) you with another woman
(I know) you got tired of me
Want to hold back, but tears fell down

I'll back off, so you can live better
I can only say those words
Forget all the good days, and live happily, be happy without me

Take away the love that you threw, don't leave even a bit
Don't even say sorry, Don't even worry about me

(I know) You are going to forget me
(I know) I'm going to hate you
Even though I know everything

I'll back off, so you can live better
I can only say those words
I'll forget you so live happily, be happy without me
Take away the love that you threw, don't leave even a bit
Don't even say sorry, Don't even worry about me

(You) were the reason for my life
(You) were all I wanted
(You) were the only person I looked at

(Why) are you leaving me
(Why) are you abandoning me
If it was going to end like this, why did you love me?

Maybe one day you will remember the day we first met
I still remember the promise you made
That you adore me, protect me, and only love me
I believed you.. I believed those lies.. I believed them all..

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh   Did you even really love me?
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh   No No No No
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh   I'll forget you, so live happily

No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers