New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes I want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.
Review my last year resolution ->
(1) Save RM1,000 per month
- manage to save a total of RM 5,000 out of RM 12,000
(2) Either take partime job or change job
- work partime for 2 days & earn RM110
(3) Do charity
- sponsored a child through World Vision
(4) Marry out Blueyebabe
- mission accomplished on 15 May 2011
So, overall is success.
"The difference between success and failure is keeping your promise to yourself!" Therefore, for the coming year, I'll be making promises that I can keep.
(1) Buy our own house
(2) Travel to Europe
(3) Reduce body fat % from 28% to 25%
(4) Spend more time with parents
Review my last year resolution ->
(1) Save RM1,000 per month
- manage to save a total of RM 5,000 out of RM 12,000
(2) Either take partime job or change job
- work partime for 2 days & earn RM110
(3) Do charity
- sponsored a child through World Vision
(4) Marry out Blueyebabe
- mission accomplished on 15 May 2011
So, overall is success.
"The difference between success and failure is keeping your promise to yourself!" Therefore, for the coming year, I'll be making promises that I can keep.
(1) Buy our own house
(2) Travel to Europe
(3) Reduce body fat % from 28% to 25%
(4) Spend more time with parents



4 comments:
good!yeah u owe me a big meal!i got the answer from here d :)
u mean the 5k? not until u show me all ur bank account balance lor..
travel to europe?? expensive nya...
yalor, that's why no saving $ for next year resolution... coz that's our honeymoon, so will only choose 2-3 countries nia.
Post a Comment