Sunday, January 16, 2011

The World Vision's Gifts of Hope

Since I had choose do charity as one of my new year's resolution and coincidence there is an event booth 《Gifts of Hope》 organize by World Vision at Subang Parade this Sunday. So I brought someone there to donate $.

After deep consideration, I decided to purchase a school starter pack which consists of a proper bag for their school books fully equipped with uniforms, text books, exercise books, pens and pencils, and stationery for children in India, Myanmar and Vietnam, which cost RM160 and a long term gift - child sponsorship (RM600 per child per year).

If you are interested to donate $ to the needed one too, you can visit to
http://www.worldvision.com.my/goh

After a week of waiting for World Vision to process the sponsorship, I finally received the Child Sponsorship Guidebook with a booklet that contain my sponsored child's biodata. My sponsored child is Nasir Arif (5 years old) from Moradabad, India. He still not yet schooling and he is in a satisfactory health status.


No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers