First of all, I want to tell u that I don't like doggie or any fury animals at all! Bcoz I beh tahan their saliva and their smell, I feel geli to touch their fur/hair. Somehow this tiny little thing did not push me away. When he first approached me, I were quite acceptable and willing to touch him. Surprisingly he is very obedient, he can understand simple instruction like: "come", "to bed", "pee pee at tray". He is intelligent, calm and friendly, he will not bark incessantly or simply nip at everyone unless anyone try to touch him when he is eating or when his owner is cuddling him.
MobyPomeranian, 4 years old, 3kg, crippled, male, a bit hamsap
[left hind leg injured due to abused by previous owner]
*he hops around with 3 legs sometimes*
maybe is suffered from patellar luxation
who gets the best dog stuffs than other dogs
and even sharing Blueyebabe's toys
hmph! too pamper jor
to make sure both of us are touching each other all the time
he will become crazy when he smells Greenie
he even would stand up with his 2 hind legs to beg for it!
wow! I tot his left hind leg is hurt?
hmm......
follow me wherever I go,
and imitate my mood and my action,
e.g.: blink eyes, sneeze
gosh! he is real Blueyebabe's No. 1 Fan
he loves me very much!
Note: Blueyebabe still dislike dogs or any fury animals except Moby only. Other than him, Blueyebabe quite reluctant to touch or being touch by any fury animals. Not joking, seriously!




5 comments:
be aware of ur asthma
wow, u remember. ya, I know. that's why now everyday sweep & mop floor, very the rajin than last time...and got 2 set of clothes, 1 is for downstairs, another 1 is for upstairs(sleeping).
hopefully the rajin is not temporary.
haha..
nice and cute dog, but i don like dog also, anyway at least u got cute friends(son) already and u will happy to back home to see ur fren(son) waiting u at home
hope so. hahaha~
yalor, quite miss him while I working and went out with frens. Feel like want to rush home all the time.. but previously I treat my house is like hotel ge mah, a lot of outing activities in the weekends.
Post a Comment