Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feeling Stress...

I'm feeling stress... Is it kind of gamophobia at primary stage? I oledi panic when in the planning stage, feel vexed and get headache. It is gonna like another big project and dunno where to start with and it seem like both parents will have a lot expectations, requests and suggestions that didn't match with ours (can predict from Erika's experience). Furthermore, just the expectations between me & someone oledi got variance, not to mention when combining both parents' expectations.....oh God, can't imagine that! Have to jaga old people's feeling and have to make someone to compromise, very tiring...

I'm wondering after all the planning, preparation, wedding photo shooting, register of marriage, wedding ceremony... and then, what next?

3 comments:

CFC said...

What next is up to you. How you plan and all. But if you need advise, just drop by and my Wife will tell you all about it.

As for that someone, we both go yum-char......

Blueyebabe said...

haha, I don't mean tat part lar

Erika said...

what next? bb lor... lol
stay cool, just gotta be more patient to explain to that someone.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers