The story is actually like this -> one fine Sunday afternoon...
Someone : what to do later?
Blueyebabe : let's go The Garden.
Someone : go The Garden for what?
Blueyebabe : erm, go buy ring.
Someone : ......
Once we entered DeGem, the assistant branch manager, Patricia served us and brought us to lazare diamond section.
Patricia : what do you like to see?
Someone : erm, we want to look at the ring...box
Blueyebabe : ...... -_-"
Out of shock, Patricia was quite patient and really asked her staff to bring us the ring box. I'm quite impressive with her service attitude, salute! Then, she show us a few solitaires which are in range 0.26 - 0.30 carat, VVS1-VS1 clarity, G-I color. After filtered a few choices, at last we have chosen the cheapest one =>
Someone : what to do later?
Blueyebabe : let's go The Garden.
Someone : go The Garden for what?
Blueyebabe : erm, go buy ring.
Someone : ......
Once we entered DeGem, the assistant branch manager, Patricia served us and brought us to lazare diamond section.
Patricia : what do you like to see?
Someone : erm, we want to look at the ring...box
Blueyebabe : ...... -_-"
Out of shock, Patricia was quite patient and really asked her staff to bring us the ring box. I'm quite impressive with her service attitude, salute! Then, she show us a few solitaires which are in range 0.26 - 0.30 carat, VVS1-VS1 clarity, G-I color. After filtered a few choices, at last we have chosen the cheapest one =>
Lazare Diamond
Ideal cut, 0.28 carat, VS1 clarity, I color
cost RM3,400 (after discount)
N.P = RM4,100
After leaving the jewelry shop......
Blueyebabe : this ring is my birthday present~♥
Someone : ...... -_-"




7 comments:
hahahahaha .... sure boh
hehehe...u really think I'm telling story ar?
nice ar! better than the one in chow tai fok. sure you will like it.
haha~ like the way u "let him taste his own medicine".
nice..congrats :)
aiyo~ i will kill him at least 0.38 ct if i were u duh... : P
Miss Jia Wen..
U JOK SEI ar... simply put comment.. wahhaha
hahaha~
Post a Comment