I was being 'force' by someone to go camping at Kem Slim, Cameron Highlands in the weekend. The day before, I was having severe gastric... I wonder how come I caught gastric while I had regular meals and have it in time. Aiks! due to chronic stress! and how come I didn't figure out I'm under stress? I can only know it when my body immune system tells me. haiz...
Although I went camping but actually I was staying in the hotel, I only join the gang at the camp site but then sleep in hotel room after the steamboat + BBQ dinner. Haha...Blueyebabe got a high class camp 'tent' than the others.
Although I went camping but actually I was staying in the hotel, I only join the gang at the camp site but then sleep in hotel room after the steamboat + BBQ dinner. Haha...Blueyebabe got a high class camp 'tent' than the others.



2 comments:
long time no camping liao loh .... miss it
but ur's so cute, camp in house, hahaha
Eric Ang
haha, bcoz the gang not well prepared. don't have extra big sheet to cover all the tents in case raining..
Post a Comment