Saturday, August 28, 2010

Berlin’s Bier Houz Revisit

Berlin’s Bier Houz’s bar counter

Happy Hour(4pm - 8pm) for German draught beer
RM16

Blueyebabe wif 1/2 pint of Edinger Weissbier

German Mash & Sauerkraut
she was wondering what's that?

In the middle of the 'lunch' around 4pm+, received call from my younger sis that she is vomiting the 6th times with a bit blood. So we have to rush home to send her to hospital... She has seen doctor in the morning, but still vomiting after medicine, so I'd sent her to clinic for injection at noon, somehow she still vomiting after drinking water...


2 comments:

CFC said...

Wah, you so geng one. Long distance can also cause people to vomit blood.......


Seriously, hope she get better.

Blueyebabe said...

keke..I was at Ipoh that time lar. if not how I send her to hospital.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers