Yeah, I have been busying on work, I even have to work after office hour due to lack of user license in customer's live database and my colik, the new staff -> application consultant who is highly paid (almost 10k) is not helping at all but everyday sitting there surf stock market and play online mah joong game. I'm actually doing his work, coz this task is not in my job scope but it is his. And one day I beh tahan & start geram...
Oh gosh! What else can I do? I never face such a colik who is high paid but got attitude problem before... Previously those ex-colik who got attitude problem is lower pay than me. I'm thinking if my boss knew it, he sure will be very upset~
Ok, that was the 1st thing that cause this blog idle for some time, another thing is I was busying on interior designing a service apartment which is only 351 sq.ft.(studio type) with a small kitchen and bathroom. The furniture is easy to choose, just becareful of the correct measurement but the headache part is the lighting, and also getting the lights to be install.


Soon Hoong: When do u want to start adjust the item value in JC db?
David : Later ya...
*and he continue play game*
Soon Hoong: I'm going to pass u another 2 item categories
David: ok
*after sent 2 files to him, he still continue play game*
Oh gosh! What else can I do? I never face such a colik who is high paid but got attitude problem before... Previously those ex-colik who got attitude problem is lower pay than me. I'm thinking if my boss knew it, he sure will be very upset~
Ok, that was the 1st thing that cause this blog idle for some time, another thing is I was busying on interior designing a service apartment which is only 351 sq.ft.(studio type) with a small kitchen and bathroom. The furniture is easy to choose, just becareful of the correct measurement but the headache part is the lighting, and also getting the lights to be install.
This is the bare unit.
Want to see the after furnished result?
Hang on...
Be patient~
You'll get updated soon
Want to see the after furnished result?
Hang on...
Be patient~
You'll get updated soon



5 comments:
Here is how you do your job. Do as normal (his work, la) and make a lot of mistakes. Then give to your Boss......... (can see fireworks already)
BTW, is you're doing ID, try this SketchUp software, K? I dunno much about 3D but after a few minutes can start to make shapes already. Some of the 3D images in my blog is from this free software. Sketchup is bought over by Google a few years ago.
http://sketchup.google.com/download/
how come application consultant can earn so much? doesn't seem like a difficult job, right? hate this kinda irresponsible employee! u shud dig a trap for him!
Thanks cfc, will try the sketchup later...
This app consultant is very good in brag but actually not that experience, most of his knowledge also incorrect. He was being fired from his previous company before my boss hired him, so lucky him.
obviously he didn't learn his lesson. is ur boss so desperate looking for staff?
My boss didn't know his background as my boss always at HongKong <-> Vietnam..
We knew his story bcoz Microsoft Dynamics line is kinda small in Malaysia, so anyone can know about anyone.
Post a Comment