Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I Hate Skytrex!

As u know, I'm terribly height phobia...but somehow I still try my best!

Blueyebabe and Cathy Low
do I look like tomb raider..keke

see, Blueyebabe's ass again...

this is why I hate it
my both hands were shaking and feeling dizzy
*it's about 3 floor high*

have to fly from here to nowhere
can u see the ending point?
after the 1st flying fox, I chicken out

look scary~

this one look sap sap sui

this is the ending part...
I skipped all those extreme challenge part
and straightaway come to this..hehe

4 comments:

Zzzzzzz said...

dun wan talk to u for 2 months for not bring me together ...

Blueyebabe said...

I scare u coma, me oledi half dead there, cannot come to rescue u ge wor..

SJ said...

erm... is extreme? You shoudl try big thrill 1st before go for extreme

Will go for extreme on raya, hopes i can pass through it =P

Blueyebabe said...

ya, it's extreme.. coz someone not understanding enuf to take care of my feeling~

wow! u r so daring la, that one max height is 8 floor. I hear only oso feel want pengsan jor~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers