Make up a bit to make you look mature lor...
hehe, I only applied foundation, mascara & lip gloss.. coz those are the only cosmetics that I've got.. (it's anna sui free gift that I snatched from Erika, keke~)
didn't know u looks so pretty wif dress..u should keep ur hair like that. i mean as the picture..looks nice
1st time see u so "zhi zheng"... some changes to ur hairstyle, a good start... shud always make some changes in style ma...
You tie your hair into a bun, can? Then wear a 60's cheongsam, guarantee look Aunty already.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Make up a bit to make you look mature lor...
hehe, I only applied foundation, mascara & lip gloss.. coz those are the only cosmetics that I've got.. (it's anna sui free gift that I snatched from Erika, keke~)
didn't know u looks so pretty wif dress..
u should keep ur hair like that. i mean as the picture..looks nice
1st time see u so "zhi zheng"... some changes to ur hairstyle, a good start... shud always make some changes in style ma...
You tie your hair into a bun, can? Then wear a 60's cheongsam, guarantee look Aunty already.
Post a Comment