KEYNG
RM69.00
I do really need a new pair of white color high heels as my existing one is torn. Somehow, I did not put in much effort to search for a replacement as I'm not a shoe fanatic. However, I met this KEYNG high heels while I was window shopping in One U one day. Can't belip that I fall in love at first sight with this shoe! no reason, but just love it. Perhaps, is bcoz the reasonable price, now even Vincci/Nose oso selling at this range of price.




10 comments:
Ur toes are so tiny!!
how could u see my toes?
i like their design on guy shirt - very special ~ Eric Ang
Eric, KEYNG's guy underwear's design oso quite jengs.. hehe~
don't like white shoes... get dirty easily...
got one meh??? don tipu saya lah, i go KEYng counter also don see one, come on, snap a picture and email to me, i normally only will buy their long shirt only when got sales, normal time are very expensive
ya true, but I like white.. can't help, too bad~
Eric, got lar! I saw it in Sg Wang KeyNg outlet..
nice! I like it also :)
Nice to wear it or not??
几好穿下..
Post a Comment