Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blueyebabe @ Gasoline Café

Recently I found out a jengs dining place with delicious food & beverage, nice environment + free wifi -> Gasoline Café in Sunway Pyramid Asian Avenue. I knew this cafe many years ago and seen it in Sg. Wang 6th Floor, but that time this cafe was giving me the impression that it is a hangout place for those 'lala' teenagers, that's why never bother to enter. But, to my surprise, this cafe really serve yummy food and nice drinks indeed besides the jengs decorations. Most importantly, their wifi is quite stable and strong.

Blueyebabe acting cute after recovering from nausea

Blueyebabe with the comic pirates theme background

8 comments:

Unknown said...

the food nice?

Blueyebabe said...

yup, I ordered egg wrapped fish fillet fried rice RM6.90, very jengs!

CFC said...

Got sample menu?

Blueyebabe said...

CFC, find one day u bring me there makan and I show u the menu.. kekeke~

rockstar@thedarkness.com said...

makan pun mau posing.. jia lat..

Blueyebabe said...

coz happy mah, before that was having nausea~ then recovered liao after makan...

Erika said...

u must thank me for bringing u there the first time :p

Blueyebabe said...

hehe..thanks ya!
I'm looking forward to the Gasoline Café @ Ulu Langat lookout point.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers