Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Is Stressed Out

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Photobucket
stress at work is ok,
I'm fine with it..
since I get the pay, I deserve the stress
but I dun want to have stress at home~
it is just like
when home is like a minefield
u have to take caution on ur every single steps
u dunno when u will ter-step onto a land mine
and get wounded somehow
I think I cannot stand with it anymore
I want to have my own life!!
currently in deep considering~
give up? or dun give up?
or perhaps I shud learn how to 见招拆招
somebody please kindly teach me
if u got any 实战攻略 or 扫雷秘笈
请慷慨指点一下我
这个手无寸铁的弱质女子
以让我能未雨稠繆,防患於未來
小女子在此感激不尽!!
all I want is so simple ->
just to live happily
cos life is so short
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened?! who is controlling blueyebabe?? considering to give up what? u makes me worry leh... : (

Blueyebabe said...

ohh, hi~ I tot u long MIA liao.. haiz, a lot of things happened ah! u have miss out some episodes liao. why u din on msn geh?

Zzzzzzz said...

......

CFC said...

....... Wanted to talk to you the other day...........

Blueyebabe said...

cfc,
Hehe...u dun misunderstand har, I'm not talking about kemuning there, it is serdang there..

8 Sept started to stay in kemuning, gain peace and happiness~ but a bit not used to it coz the room is too big for me.. wahahaha~

Elly @ Kc said...

you move again ma???

Blueyebabe said...

I'm homeless one mah..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers