Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Day~

During the exit interview, my unit manager commented that he is actually quite impress of my writing skills(讲就无能为力,写就天下无敌)and he also thinks my English level is the best among other peers in R&D department, hahaha~ what a joke! okok, stop laughing!!! I know it is funny. Hmm...I wonder where he read my writing that can be use for 'tipu makan'? my resume? my email? my resignation letter?

Before I step my foot out of this company, my colik Shih Ning managed to hold me and shoot some pictures of me.

~ ♡ Blueyebabe & Shih Ning ♡~

~ ♡ Kak Hasni, my sifu ♡ ~

Thank you to all of u ~ ♡ the farewell lunch, farewell gift and everything that I learnt from all of you... (sorry for din write farewell letter)

1 comment:

Kok Keong said...

哇,临走前也被赞赏,一定是高兴死了。
呵呵呵!!!

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers