Ya, I initiated the invitation, asking around who wants to join me for this charity run...even sent out invitation card to kycek, and offer morning call but he still rejected me...sob sob~ Luckily I still manage to invite Carmen and her colik, Mei Lee. (a new friend to me) p/s: after get to know her, baru I realized her bro is my long lost old fren...wat a small world~
~ Date: Saturday, 5 July 2008
~ Time: 8.00am
~ Venue: Desa WaterPark, Kuala Lumpur.
~ Participants are required to run a designated route with a cone containing an egg. If the egg drops, the participants are discontinued from the race.
Run together with Carmen and Mei Lee...Run~ Run~ Run~ for 4.8km with slipper (muahahaha~ coz I forgot to bring my sport shoe) and Carmen very 挨义气,together wear slipper even though she got bring her sport shoe. Really my dearly sisterhood! muacks~ xoxo to her..
Mei Lee was in the Top 50 and she won a certificate. Me & Carmen were still running like a turtle at the back. Finally we completed the 4.8km run after an hour plus. Mei Lee was drinking milo + having red bean bun whilst waiting for us at the finish point. Hehe...so paiseh~



8 comments:
Shocked that u also joined such activities. I wasn't joining many years......
kekeke...I always gip ppl surprises~
aisk .. dun keep mention my name lar ....
lucky i didnt join you , coz tat day my company got sport day lar .. i almost forgot about tat
hehe, that what sisterhood are for ma... ^_^ u know what~ i muscle ache leh... : S
sigh... old liao~ : (
Wah, hope today you dun have muscle cramp.
hehehe..my leg muscle cramp oso~
sob sob ~>_<~
sob sob...
u never invite me geh.....
err...hehe =P
Saturday morning Chris working wor
Post a Comment