
Study is a chore
God creates a window
when he blocks up the door
with lots and lots of books
=/
Everyone is having fun,
enjoying their golden weekend
*envyyy*
While I'm stuck here
blowing my memory disk space
~>_<~
Intruding someone's house alone
for the sake of study
Boredom might engulf me to death
Aiks!! another problem is...
It's been a decade
never take seriously in studying books
now wondering where is my spectacle
that I used 10 years ago??
hah...
Anywayz
I'm aggregating...
knowledge & myopia as well
Anyhow
Shall I get a kiss for being so guai?
God creates a window
when he blocks up the door
with lots and lots of books
=/
Everyone is having fun,
enjoying their golden weekend
*envyyy*
While I'm stuck here
blowing my memory disk space
~>_<~
Intruding someone's house alone
for the sake of study
Boredom might engulf me to death
Aiks!! another problem is...
It's been a decade
never take seriously in studying books
now wondering where is my spectacle
that I used 10 years ago??
hah...
Anywayz
I'm aggregating...
knowledge & myopia as well
Anyhow
Shall I get a kiss for being so guai?



8 comments:
Muack!!!
Haiya, you lock yourself in the room, how can I get a snail up there to kiss you?
Ha ha ha ha.
Yes, a few hours of sacrifice is good when you are looking forward to your future
kekeke..
*still buried under tons of books*
please do not kiss me, i am conservative type ...
my mum said kiss kiss will get baby one
well, i guez quite a numbers of ppl wish to kiss u jor... so, count me out lah! hehe... : P
jiawen,
one is never enough, I want more and more..hahaha
okie... if a kiss could help, here u are.. muacksss : D
yeah~ yipee!!
Post a Comment