Another good news: all these while, my boss never praise or appreciate our effort, until recently after I sent out the Minute of Meeting to all the Engineering Process Action Team (PAT) members and cc to my boss, for the first time he replied & praised us. It is really something to shout about~
Greetings to Engineering PAT members,
It is very encouraging to see the Engineering PAT get cracking.
Do maintain this momentum going and where possible try to get your colleagues who are not part of the PAT to be involved – e.g. hold discussions with them, show them the flow you’ve written or any ideas to get them involve in any small scale.
Keep up the great work.
Regards,
Goh Keng Yew




3 comments:
Haih, I think I should call you katak la. Jump here, jump there.....
Sometimes when you come to a roadblock, you have to take a detour..
OH ..which company ?
anyway, that the way should be
Post a Comment