Monday, July 23, 2007

KLCC Aquaria

Finally, is my turn to KLCC Aquaria...have been waited for so long oledi. The ticket price we get is just RM24 per person. (Normal price is RM28)

At first, I tot we will get to see only all the living things that can be breed inside an aquarium or from the ocean but then somehow we can also see lizards, frogs, spiders, and snakes...and also this cute little creature ->

And the most amazing is this giant aquarium behind me...which got a big tree inside the aquarium. We have to walk down the staircase in order to have a full view of this aquarium from top to bottom.

And this is where we stop for the longest time.. we were fascinated by these cute sea bubble jellies that floating around in the round aquarium, and we have shoot quite a lot of photos with it.


And the last is me took with the shark's teeth...oh, am I too tiny for the shark? I can't imagine if I was being eaten by a shark... I think if it eats me, it no need to chew, just swallow me into its stomach and yet still feel hungry.. poor thing, so unlucky!


U shud have ask me by now, how come I din shoot those marine fishes pictures and post here? And my answer for u is, if u really want to see the colorful marine fishes/coral, please go for scuba diving.

9 comments:

andersonloo said...

is that inside big?

Blueyebabe said...

how big is consider big?
I think it is not big enuf..

Andy Lo said...

so for RM24, or RM28, would it be worth the money? Wanted to go last time, but thought it was too expensive.

Blueyebabe said...

I think it is worth for those who not dare to go for diving..and those who never seen sea jellies before like me.

Erika said...

i think it's still worth going... after all, it's just rm28.

andersonloo said...

Compare to others, RM28 really not expensive, but the most important thing is that worth.

Andy Lo said...

Dude....28 bucks is big for me..LOL! I can eat for 5 days.

Apple said...

Thought to go past few month, do not what reason the plan was canceled, but RM28 quite pricey, but no harm to take a look.

Andy Lo said...

Ya, RM28 for a experience is not bad... I still remember my trip to Petrosains, thought it was expensive also that time, but it was worthwhile..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers