
This time is joined my fren's company trip to Sungai Chiling waterfall, located at Kuala Kubu Bharu on 8 July. I am the one in black shirt and black short with blue slipper + red sling bag..see me?

The trail is quite easy to follow. There are about 6 stream crossings in total. Balance is essential when crossing slippery streams. That's why I was in black, well prepared to get wet. (I scared I might slip and fall...hehe)

Finally we reached the waterfall, and it is a "wow~" when u look at it and enjoy the feel. The air is cool and the water is so cold. All of us were shivering after soaked into the water.

It is a good place for picnic though. We brought along some mee cup, bread, 3in1 coffee. Some even brought along oil, eggs, onion..really gaolat! We played around and enjoyed the food.

After we have enough fun and shooting a lot of funny pictures, we started to trek back to our cars. It was raining and we headed back in the rain for almost 1 hour. Luckily we all did not fall sick after that.
11 comments:
wah! so nice! can join others' company trip one meh??
can wor..hehe
and just need to pay RM8 for insurance.
wah ... what a niceeeee trip
next time do ask us along la... hehehe
yalo, first time hear about can join other's company trip lo..
Opps, can join other's company trip, but will you feel wired, because you do not know all of them? :-D
Bcoz dunno then only can get to know mah..
If not how can u get to know new frens?
new friend or new admirer ar ?
of coz is new frens..
Too many ppl admire me oledi, sien~
Then next time you must invite me together so maybe I can get to know more new "friend" :-p
Wah............ brings me back when my friends and I went to Ulu Yam long ago.
Post a Comment