We stayed 2 nites at the MAISONETTE SUITE
- Duplex Apartment with Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom -> Queen Bed and Ensuite Bathroom
- Second Bedroom -> Twin Beds and Ensuite Bathroom
- Spacious Living Area with sofa bed and common bathroom



We cooked in the kitchen, we watch vcd in the dinning room, we played on the bed..

Notice her portion is sooooo small, coz we bully her but then she still very happy~





And we swim in the evening..



The Jackass Penguins. Think they are secretly breed here. They are so cute! How I hope I can bring one back home..hehe




7 comments:
Where is Duta Vista again? Sounds very far la.........
It's just 10 minutes away from KL city.
Here is the map ->
http://www.tancoresorts.com/resortinformations/dutavista/dutavista_howtogetthere.aspx
wah~~ so enjoyable...
sorry~
rephrase ->
http://www.tancoresorts.com/resortinformations/
dutavista/dutavista_howtogetthere.aspx
my kolig offered us to stay last time but nobody turned up... it sounded silly to us to stay in a resort in KL. hahaha...
So this is a company-paid holiday for u all izit? Or ?
Hehe....
I wonder how much does it cost per night there...coz I got a hobby of staying at hotel n having my vacation JUST in my room..:P
Ha ha! I used to have a customer 10 years ago there. Also called Tanco Resorts.......
Now is time for you all to have fun liao.
Post a Comment