Since back from Lang Tengah Island, I have been sick until today. Asthma attack... dunno why it came back. Asthma develop could be my ofis under renovation? caught flu after Lang Tengah trip? drinking too much of chinese tea? tobacco smoke? cold weather? strong emotion? too many asthma triggers and I dunno which one is the cause..
Have been tried take asthma medicine - pred & ventolin, but seem like no improvement. Instead, giving me many side effects: drowsy, hand shake, rapid heart rate, muscle cramp, chest tightness, swollen face, mood swing, depression, etc... until yesterday I took the cough medicine, it temporary stop and getting better now.
Sorry for the abnormal thing or words that I have said to you that has hurt you. Must be the side effects of the medication. hmm... and sometimes I could hardly talk while I m having asthma, hope you can understand.



10 comments:
You need to be more discipline and rest.take care
thanks for concern! but more discipline is what way?
Like what you has mentioned.Eating, drinking, westher and dusty condition could caused you upset.These are the discipline you need to follow and avoid.
I had take precaution on my food and drinks but I cannot dun go to work just to avoid the dusty condition in my ofis.. sob sob
weather change... i also sick for whole month oledi...
here some advice
- drink more water ...
- eat more vitamin C
- avoid French kiss
- next time go play play must invite me..hahaha
hahaha..okok
I also heavy fever after getting wet in Monday morning.
I didn;t know you have Asthma. I dropped mine at 12Y.O. liao. Take good care lar.
Mebbe you were exhausted during the trip which your body defenses were at its lowest point
erm...can i suggest? maybe just let it be sick and dun take medication. probably can build up body defense and be stronger next time.
Drink more water!
Post a Comment