Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Love Singapore

Last weekend I went to Singapore to visit my aunt. It was a sudden trip, so I dun have much time to exchange Singapore dollar. My aunt looks okay and still can go shopping with us.

Although our purpose is not for shopping, but my cousin bro still brought us to shopping malls - Suntec City, Bugis Junction, Takashimaya, Paragon and so on..
This picture was took in front of Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza where the Subaru WRX Palm Challenge took place. I like this car, Subaru R1.

Since Christmas is around the corner, some shopping malls already decorated with x'mas tree and Orchard Road's decoration is still in prepare and testing state.

When I was in singapore, I feel like dun wanna come back malaysia anymore.

8 comments:

andersonloo said...

then u ma try to find job there lo....

Blueyebabe said...

ya, I have bought some Sg newspapers. But most of the vacancies required Sg Citizen or Sg PR only. haiz..

Anonymous said...

oh god...u really go there..i though u joke wth me...hahah...

anyway...where is my present?haha

Blueyebabe said...

hahaha.. I din bring sing dolar leh. how to buy present for u?

Zzzzzzz said...

or u can find a sg bf there ....

Erika said...

a good place to shop but not to live... i juz talked to my s'porean koligs today and i told them clothes & stuff in s'pore are nice but they told me the reverse - that stuff in m'sia cheap & pretty. huh? so confused...

Apple said...

You will get bored soon if you stay in singapore.... so think twice..hahaha

CFC said...

Well, going to shop/visit in Singapore is fun. But working and living there is not. Some things are cheap over there but are expensive over here and vice versa.

Nice to know Your Mom and Auntie is OK

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers