Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I hate rainy days

rain..rain..rain everyday. I hate this rainy season! Coz of the rain, I fell down twice, hurt my big toe and albow. Coz of the rain, all my clothes could hardly dry.. Coz of the rain, traffic jam all the way from Cyberjaya to Damansara.. make me so geram!

6 comments:

Apple said...

Ha!Ha!Ha! Then buy all disposal shirt and dun go to work to avoid jam and fell down.. He!He!He!

U better becareful when u walk, fall down create hurt, not pretty lor

andersonloo said...

rain good! Coz cold.. I like cold...

Zzzzzzz said...

i like rainy days... coz my car get wash by FOC, coz sleep during rainy is enjoyable...hahha

Blueyebabe said...

I think I shud hang my clothes inside my car, so that it won't get wet again..

Erika said...

u better watch ur steps... so "lun zhun" one!!!

CFC said...

Ya lor, last time I always fall down the steps wun. Rain or no rain.

When you free, you come over and I gip you tongkat. Ha ha ha ha

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers