Monday, October 24, 2005

My New Phone - Motorola E680



This is my new pda phone..(my bf sponsored me RM1,000) It's key features:
• Multimedia galore with MPEG4, video capture and playback
• Brilliant sound with a real-time 3D sound engine and 3D stereo speakers
• Customized music via an integrated MP3 player
• Large internal memory to store complete CDs of music (52MB)
• Manage additional memory with removable SD memory cards (up to 2GB of user-expandable memory)
• Picture perfect moments with a 240 x 320 color screen, 3D graphics
• Downloadable 3D J2ME games* and 8-way navigation and gaming action keys
• Integrated VGA camera with 8X zoom

At first, I'd choosed Sony Ericson W800i coz I always wanted a music phone. So I went to Sungai Wang to do some survey, find out the advantages and disadvantages..But end up choosing this handphone. Why? bcoz it meet my requirements + pda functions.

No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers