What is so special of Chye Seng Huat Hardware in Singapore? Chye Seng Huat Hardware is Papa Palheta's new flagship store. It is actually a coffee shop with a hardware shop name. When you first step into the hardware shop, you can smell the fragrance of coffee...
the exterior of Chye Seng Huat Hardware
the coffee bar tenders working in the center of the coffee shop
the menu
they are famous with cold brew and raspberry financiers
they are famous with cold brew and raspberry financiers
old fashioned banana cake
I personally like this!
seared seabass with tomato relish, jengs! ~♥
SGD 18
I did not order coffee as I had consumed too much caffeine today, it is more than enough dy.. I just took some sip of fren's cup of coffee, it taste good! Next time I'll be back again to enjoy whole cup of their coffee.








2 comments:
count me in when u are back to enjoy their coffee...
sure okie :)
Post a Comment