Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blueyebabe @ Bangkok During Songkran

Airasia free seat promo again! this time I manage to grab free seats to Bangkok with my BFF Kim, yipee! This is the 1st time we both travel together..so excited! But then stupid me after bought jor flight tickets baru notice 13 April - 15 April are Thailand New Year, Songkran festival! OMG! Kim is gonna kill me!

Blueyebabe love taking bus rather than taxi when backpack

We took a free shuttle boat ride from BTS Saphan Taksin station about 10 mins ride to reach Asiatique, we found many unique things here. It's a unique shopping and dining heaven that is away from the cityscape.. We both super like this place.

Asiatique The Riverfront
the latest famous hangout, a lot retail shops and jengs thai food 

Blueyebabe at the riverfront

fish salad with the green chili sauce
sibeh jengs!

pad thai with big prawn

Blueyebabe is heading to Tokyo?
tips: Terminal 21

We went to Santorini Park which located at Cha-Am, Hua Hin. Santori Park is a new retail business, amusement theme park and retail shops with architecture inspired by the famous Greek island. I went to Santorini before, when I came to this Park make me recalled back Santorini scenery.. it is much more romantic than here. (ya, I knew I owe u guys the Greece post entry, it's under construction, coming soon...)

Blueybabe @ Santorini Park
a new tourist attraction in Cha-Am

the signature Santorini white wall & blue door

I ♥ this wall so much

Throughout this 4 days, me & Kim were splashed with water and getting wet wherever we go and sumore they will apply talcum powder after spray water, so kind of them. It's actually quite fun.. hahaha~ But then don't ask me to show those wet + see through photos here la..*shy shy

Kim & Blueyebabe syok sendiri there


No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers