Friday, December 21, 2012

世界未末日

Everyone was worried about 21/12/2012 is dooms day. My colleague even well prepared of food, water, batteries, passport, etc in a bag in case their whole family need to run!

But then I'm cool about it..I prepare nothing. Although I know nothing will happen but I was hoping something to happen, at least. Haha.. Bad me!

At the end really nothing happened. The sun still shining bright in the morning, birds still flying freely, and I still need to go to work... sob sob ~>_<~

Blueyebabe with colleague working with  5 computers at once!

It is worth to have a worry-dooms-day-to-be-happen because I have got someone who wants to be together with me and frenching till die if dooms day really happen. Although it is just a word, but already warm my heart. So sweet!


1 comment:

Erika said...

I'm not worried too. If it really comes, everybody dies. What's the point of escaping. Probably if it really comes, I'd stand the least chance surviving with that thought.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers