Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blueyebabe's Favourite Brunch @ Plan B

It's weekend again! Recently I like to have my brunch at Journal by Plan b, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, KL. Plan B that was precisely the name of one of the restaurants Benjamin Yong (34 years old) and his BIG (Bright Ideas Group) team set up after leaving Delicious group of restaurants in mid-2010.

Heard that their famous breakkie/brunch is Plan b's Breakfast Platter - scrambled eggs on toast with sauteed mushroom, turkey bacon, sausage, baked bean, hash brown and then follow by Egg Royale - poached eggs with smoked salmon, served on a toasted English muffin with Hollandaise. I had tried their Egg Royale last weekend and this time I wanted to tried their Turkey Ham & Cheese Toastie, which surprisingly quite yummy that u can't resist to stop eating it even though the cheese had make u full...nom nom nom nom nom

Turkey Ham & Cheese Toastie
oozes with gooey melted cheese

Plan b's Breakfast Platter

Cappucino Art - Rosetta

Cappucino Art - Layer Heart

No comments:

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers