Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lou Sang @ The Tranquerah

It's the 7th day of CNY again~ and it's time for us to gather and lou sang coz today is everyone's birthday. After did some research, this year we decided to try something new, Malacca Nyonya cuisine =>

The Tranquerah
62A-G, Red Carpet Avenue
Encorp Strand, Jalan PJU5/22
Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603 – 6142 4106

I was like transported back in time capsule when I entered into this restaurant

Baba & Nyonya Yee Sang

Pai Tee also known as “Top Hats”,
its crispy shell shaped as such that holds the savory ingredients

Sotong Masak Lemak Nenas, taste good but not spicy

Peranakan Chicken with Buah Keluak, I'm loving and die for this dish!

Gerang Assam Mackerel, savoury with a tinge of sourness

4 comments:

Eric said...

nyonya nyonya nampakya sedap kut

Blueyebabe said...

the nyonya yee sang quite special

Eric said...

the Cookbook yee sang at sunway giza also not bad, fruit yee sang

Blueyebabe said...

ya, saw it in ur fb photo album. looks yummy~

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers