nice job, but one thing guava tree when grow up is not nice to see one oh and very hard to take care if u want a nice guava fruit, sorry to said that, but u clever also, guava tree also u can work it out, not bad not bad
Thanks Eric, actually I got one pomelo tree, one guava tree, and one lemongrass plant... I 贪吃 mah, so planted fruit trees and vege.
like this lah, next time i will pass by and curi some
ish...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
nice job, but one thing guava tree when grow up is not nice to see one oh and very hard to take care if u want a nice guava fruit, sorry to said that, but u clever also, guava tree also u can work it out, not bad not bad
Thanks Eric, actually I got one pomelo tree, one guava tree, and one lemongrass plant...
I 贪吃 mah, so planted fruit trees and vege.
like this lah, next time i will pass by and curi some
ish...
Post a Comment