Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blueyebabe @ Berlin’s Bier Houz, Ipoh

I had a date with kim kim tonite. After choosing our preference, we decided to have a drink at Berlin’s Bier Houz which is located at Greentown Business Centre, Ipoh. Blueyebabe kaw kaw recommend this restaurant bcoz the food is delicious and yet not over price. Berlin’s Bier Houz serves a lot of beers, such as Erdinger Weissber, Stella Artois, Konig Ludwig Weisbier, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Tuborg, etc... but I had chosen Irish coffee as I need to burn mid nite oil to rush for my work.

German Pork Knuckle (half portion) - RM25.00
Jengs! ~♥

Blueyebabe in half alcohol-caffeine intoxication mode
after sipping 1/3 glass of Irish coffee

kim kim is still remain sober after taking Long island tea
which is quite jengs oso

And then we had a great chat + great feast session for about 2 hours before we heading back home with bloated stomach. hahaha~

3 comments:

SJ said...

Y never bring me there ~~~@_@~~~

Blueyebabe said...

haha, I asked u to drive back Ipoh, but ur road tax expired. next time when u back, ask kim bring u..

CFC said...

wah, I aso want to go there.

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers