Yeah, it's been a month I started my career with the new company since 1st April. When my previous HK boss almost 'decided' to close down the company's Malaysia branch, I 'have to' look for other job and went thru a few interviews. I got 2 job offers finally, it was a hard time to make decision as Company A offer higher pay and towards area I not so familiar, Company B offer higher learning curve and more exposure but with lower pay (different RM300). At the end, I had chosen Company B. Why? Bcoz I got no confident to take up the job challenge with Company A. -_-"
And I'm back to PJ area again! Hello to all my PJ frens! After being abandon in the outskirt area for about 1 year, I miss u all so much... Now I can have my after-work-hangout again. I have got a long time no visit pasar malam oledi, I miss Chow Yang pasar malam & Kepong Baru pasar malam~ And I no longer tapao dinner makan sendiri jor, I can have a nice dinner with my frens before going home..so nice~
About my new job, it is quite interesting as the workload is huge and non-stop coming in. I have to solve the issues as fast as possible to compete with the incoming issues, or else u will no longer see me coz I'm buried by tons of papers. Most of the coliks here are nice but still got some problematic one, some jealous-of-me one, and some charming one...*vewvitt~~* About the charming colik, he always accidentally seduce me...ahem! >_<
And I'm back to PJ area again! Hello to all my PJ frens! After being abandon in the outskirt area for about 1 year, I miss u all so much... Now I can have my after-work-hangout again. I have got a long time no visit pasar malam oledi, I miss Chow Yang pasar malam & Kepong Baru pasar malam~ And I no longer tapao dinner makan sendiri jor, I can have a nice dinner with my frens before going home..so nice~
About my new job, it is quite interesting as the workload is huge and non-stop coming in. I have to solve the issues as fast as possible to compete with the incoming issues, or else u will no longer see me coz I'm buried by tons of papers. Most of the coliks here are nice but still got some problematic one, some jealous-of-me one, and some charming one...*vewvitt~~* About the charming colik, he always accidentally seduce me...ahem! >_<



3 comments:
Good. Good. Now can go eat at SS2 and even Kepong.
ya, and even bangsar.. kakaka
Yeah, yeah, call me la.
Post a Comment