Sunday, March 07, 2010

Blueyebabe Is Orbing

group photo before the game
at Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur

preparing...tie up ourself inside the orb ball

start to orb downhill...

keep on rolling...manually ha~
the feeling is like roller coaster-ing!

it is about 70 meters within 1 minutes
(Dry Orbing) RM15 gone~~

and we tried the Wet Orbing (RM20) too..
it was totally cheating $ as "wet" here just mean that
pouring 1 pail of water into the orb ball to make u get wet nia

***and now I can understand the feeling of my clothes
when being wash inside the front load washing machine***

and Blueyebabe has hurt her arm...ouch!
see the rashes

12 comments:

SJ said...

oh! u go Orbing..
never ask me :(
i wanted to go long time ago...

Blueyebabe said...

bcoz I was last minute being invited geh and joining someone's coliks...

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

aiya, accidently click delete, sorry ya

so next time better u put urself into washing machine better than play this game, save money, hehe

Blueyebabe said...

ya I know u want to increase my comments count, that's y purposely ter-delete it.. keke~

like tat have to customize a washing machine for me to fit in 1st. hehe

Eric said...

don need, just cut into piece by piece enough, later can do 人肉cha siew pao, u wan, i am ready already. haaaaa

Blueyebabe said...

-_-"

angi said...

1 pail of water charge you RM5? They take the water from where? In the TASIK?

Blueyebabe said...

yalor, 1 pail of water charge RM5. I think they took from the tasik coz it's a bit dirty.

After the game, I complaint the water is dirty, and the staff replied:"Where got? Is it becoz u guys did not take bath?"

-_-"

Andy Lo said...

u shud try the invention called Washing Machine. hehe..

Andy Lo said...

u shud try the invention called Washing Machine. hehe..

Blueyebabe said...

haha, Andy u also want to help increase my comment count ah? ya, but the wet orbing is a torture, I think my clothes feel the same too..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers