someone stole my copyright photo i took for sunrise.. which i have to wake up at 5am, use all my energy hike to the peak to snap the photo.. OWE ME A DINNER JOR>...
the one above diam!so far, I've got 4 interview invitation.. thanks to those frens who invite me to join their company, I think I would try go back to NAV field 1st. If really can't get the job I desire then die die cari those not I want lor."horse die, then have to walk"
my boss finally said he needs us for another 3 months..however, I oledi got a job offer! yeay! and 2 more interviews to go~
hey, can visit www.asiabuilders.com to search some leads for your new house.. this is belongs to my company.. :)hope that it helps..
oh vivi, thanks a lot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
someone stole my copyright photo i took for sunrise.. which i have to wake up at 5am, use all my energy hike to the peak to snap the photo..
OWE ME A DINNER JOR>...
the one above diam!
so far, I've got 4 interview invitation.. thanks to those frens who invite me to join their company, I think I would try go back to NAV field 1st. If really can't get the job I desire then die die cari those not I want lor.
"horse die, then have to walk"
my boss finally said he needs us for another 3 months..
however, I oledi got a job offer! yeay! and 2 more interviews to go~
hey, can visit www.asiabuilders.com to search some leads for your new house.. this is belongs to my company.. :)hope that it helps..
oh vivi, thanks a lot!
Post a Comment