Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blueyebabe Bought A Bike

U'll never know that Blueyebabe actually quite boyish, she doesn't like those typical things that most gals like. She doesn't like to makeup, she doesn't like ice-cream, she doesn't like chocolate, but she likes mountain bike...just a simple bike coz she is not a pro racer. (Actually wanted a Raleigh or LeRun geh, but not enuf budget)

Exitway 26" with Shimano gear

and this is the result for riding the bike at nite time, see->

that's bcoz of emergency break
as I can't see clear how deep is the hole in front
and my toe scratches the cement floor

8 comments:

CFC said...

Wah, you also same interest as me liao. I am going to get another bicycle next year with Shimano gears from the shop in KK.

http://chowfookcheong.blogspot.com/2009/12/gainway-bicycle-kota-kemuning.html

Blueyebabe said...

haha, I've read ur blog entry, and I tot that shop selling used bike, children bike and weird bike more...

I went to this -> TAT SENG BICYCLE CENTRE located opposite of Kota Kemuning Old Town Kopitiam

I have modified the front wheel to be able to take off the tire so that I can place it inside car. U do that oso lar, so that we both can bring bike to taman and play, keke~

Erika said...

can borrow to ride ar? make sure u dun fall again ya..

CFC said...

After looking back at the photo, and the one I took, the bike I liked is almost exactly the same as yours, except maybe the front fork where you convert yours to removeable tires. And I like the black version.

But wait la. Have to settle some money and job first.....

Blueyebabe said...

erika, sure~ I bring it to ur taman and rockstar go jogging with us, keke..

cfc, mine actually is silver + grey. Another one is blue. I din see there is black version wor.

Erika said...

next time remember to wear sport shoes instead...

CFC said...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! LOL!

Sorry.

But fatty cycling with slipper very funny.

Don't tell me you're buying a bicycle frame for the car as well.........

Blueyebabe said...

aiks! laugh me wor~

bicycle frame? no need ler, just put the bicycle inside the passenger seat there after disassemble..

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers