Work until
eyes pain,
fingers pain,
neck pain,
shoulder pain,
arm pain,
waist pain,
legs pain,
even ass also pain...
20ft long report list
that used up 2 tables (folding)
while I was working on it
I have to check line by line
And in return...I get this ->
Boss bring back some souvenir from Hong Kong
for paying back my hard work
(product from China, packing in HK, for sell in Japan)
~yum yum~
eyes pain,
fingers pain,
neck pain,
shoulder pain,
arm pain,
waist pain,
legs pain,
even ass also pain...
20ft long report listthat used up 2 tables (folding)
while I was working on it
I have to check line by line
And in return...I get this ->
Boss bring back some souvenir from Hong Kongfor paying back my hard work
(product from China, packing in HK, for sell in Japan)
~yum yum~



6 comments:
wah, pain everywhere..骨骼疏松症?
u pain here pain there, signs of dengue
keke
hahaha~
Eye not pain? After seeing so many lines of code, maybe you should ask your Boss for dark glasses.
Of coz eyes pain lar, I need to use facial cotton drip with warm tea to make eye mask...to relief the dry & tiredness eyes
Oh, eye mask. I though you want to make eye-patch like Pirate wun. But if you put them on both eyes, then cannot see lor.......
Post a Comment