Saturday, August 01, 2009

Geram!!! @#$%^&

Below is the conversation between me & a client who buzz me thru msn on Friday, 8pm+ while I was working OT.......

She is suppose to create the file in Terminal Server, and not create the file at her local PC, becoz her company network settings oledi blocked their access(copy & paste) from local PC to the server. She did wrong, and sumore simply scold me, I feel like want to slap her!!!

9 comments:

SJ said...

customer is like tat la...
dont let her spoilt your mood

Eve said...

She is bitchy, your boss is a star... hahaha

CFC said...

It is so easy to give wrong impression as this is text, and not face to face conversation. Sometimes, a good sincere reply can mean the opposite because they cannot see your facial reaction and even a smiley does not help.

And through the Internet, it is so easy to offend someone without even realising it. This is very common for the Internet Generation.

Erika said...

i totally agree with CFC! even thru email sometimes i get offended of wat others wrote but i do not know whether that person meant it or not... :(

Eric said...

hahaha,this is what we call servicing and supporting line, any thing also can happen,even the use mouse to touch on the monitor screen to click also got

Blueyebabe said...

She is a typical bitch lar, even I support her thru phone calls, she oso talk like a bitch with bad temper...

No wonder last time my sifu so geram, now I can feel his feeling jor~

Blueyebabe said...

Ya Eric, now I understand why support staff or customer service so high pay jor.. next time have to learn some special support skills from u, on how to treat this kind of lansi customer.

If she/he is naive or know nothing about IT, asking properly I'm fine, I'm quite patient to teach. But when the other party turn mad, I cannot tahan jor..

It is better to deal with PC rather than ppl, at least PC won't scold me for what it doesn't understand, hahaha~

Eric said...

high pay, me salary very low nia, so u must b happy with ur pay, haha,

as long as the person don't 扮lek, should 谢天谢地 loh

nvm, future time sure u will work with robot already

Pey Pey said...

Me also in CS line... but I'm not as patient as u r lor... some of the ppl purposely wanna "du larn" one, then I'll just keep quiet and show them my DARK DARK face, they'll shut up automatically, cuz "moe yan" jor, no response from me mar.... haha!!!

U can't do that cuz u're not f2f with ur customer, so.....忍不了也要忍lo

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers