
Sony Ericsson W995 Walkman Phone
RM2,099RM1,800
Its add on features compare to W705:- 8.1 megapixel camera with up to 16x digital zoom
- Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) support (up to 16GB)
- Camera function: Image stabiliser, Face detection, Auto focus, Video stabiliser, Photo flash
- Music function: 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Connectivity function : aGPS, Wayfinder Navigator™
13 comments:
but it comes with a high price...
yawor, that's why I planning to sell off my old reference books, and old handphones to collect some $, hehehe...
You sure or not, RM2099? Very the mahal la.
I think is bcoz the GPS function that make it pricey
Maybe, but dun buy la. Waste money liao.
just my suggestion, don angry ya, hehe
------------------
this phone is only more focus on take picture, but with 8MP i think better use money to buy SLR or high quality camera than buy this phone, i suggest if u not focus on taking picture, buy nokia 5800 xpressmusic is the best choice, i am using it, camera no good but with GPS FUNCTION, but alot of application can found in web and free install, i am using it, nice nice nice, just my suggestion only ya
cfc, errrrrr....I like tat handphone wor.. how about I everyday save RM5.00 for 1 year(1 yr later sure price drop abit), then next year can buy it liao, ok?
hmmmm...but I still prefer Sony Ericsson walkman series wif abit nice camera function, GPS function I don't need~
Nah. Buy this one then. Its cheep cheep and then you cellophane tape a 5MP camera to it lor.........
http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2009-07DeStd38809964_AUCTION_-Brand-NEW-Sony-Ericsson-W850i-White-Black-from-RM-1-.htm
(I wanted this long time ago, either this or the W701-like Motorola)
walao! this W850i how many century ago one?
Aha! Now I know, someone wants to use latest thing and not to use function..............
OK, buy Nokia 5800 as my customer yesterday said, she buy it about RM11XX already. Then, you only need to save less than 7 months. Ha ha ha ha
wow~ nice phone! but it's too expensive jor~ and dat's why i'm looking at a cheaper phone... =.=
Just now I went to ask the price, it is RM1,800 liao.. yuhoooo~
Why it dropped so much, is a good question to ask but with your head not with the heart.
Post a Comment