it's a shinny morning::~
I woke up with great feeling::~
cuz had ENUF sleep::~
and someone actually well prepared,
to fetch me to gym::~❤
but somehow::~
after an oily breakie at Little Ben Café::~
I started feeling dizzy & like vomiting::~
oh gosh!!!~
my favorite sickness::~
diarrhea again::~
juz 20 days after my last sick -> nausea::~
Lillian Too is right::~
this year I will get sick easily::~
although sometimes she talks too much::~
but most of the time she is quite accurate::~
after washroom-in-out-in-out::~
finally I defeated it and won the war::~
Congrats to me::~
but we have to call-off the gym appointment dy::~
cuz not enuf time::~
~>_<~
However
don't fret when God closes a door,
that's because He's opening a better one::~
✿(。◕‿◕。)✿
he brings me for a movie in CapSquare::~
at nite::~
I woke up with great feeling::~
cuz had ENUF sleep::~
and someone actually well prepared,
to fetch me to gym::~❤
but somehow::~
after an oily breakie at Little Ben Café::~
I started feeling dizzy & like vomiting::~
oh gosh!!!~
my favorite sickness::~
diarrhea again::~
juz 20 days after my last sick -> nausea::~
Lillian Too is right::~
this year I will get sick easily::~
although sometimes she talks too much::~
but most of the time she is quite accurate::~
after washroom-in-out-in-out::~
finally I defeated it and won the war::~
Congrats to me::~
but we have to call-off the gym appointment dy::~
cuz not enuf time::~
~>_<~
However
don't fret when God closes a door,
that's because He's opening a better one::~
✿(。◕‿◕。)✿
he brings me for a movie in CapSquare::~
at nite::~



2 comments:
why u always have this "nausea&vomiting" symptom everytime before you go to gym...
hahaha~
good question! tat's what he asked me oso..maybe I got phobia to gym gua
Post a Comment