After not syok of my baby's name tag for 3 years+, finally I got the chance to change a new name tag for him. Actually I have been complaining about the ugly name tag since it's born, sumore the characters keep on dropping one by one, make me so the geram! However, my mum stop me from changing it bcoz she thinks it is a waste of money. But somehow I still beh tahan & yet want to change it and it's just about a chance for me to do it.
Today, after sent my baby for a shower, baru I found out that the alphabet "A" dropped! This is the 3rd character that dropped off after I had long journey. kanasai! @#$%^& Since today is the last day of Rat year, I decided to gip my baby a new name tag, for him to celebrate the coming Ox year! With the new name tag, now my baby looks like a new car, hou leng jai ooooooo...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Splurging My Baby's New Name Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Lucky its "A"and not "T". HA ha ha ha!
KOng Hei Fatt Choy!
what's related to the alphabet "T"??
erm.... didnt see the 3 D effect from the picture ...
bcoz u don't want to help me shoot a nice pic using ur SLR lar.. all's ur fault!
Post a Comment