Received this MMS from my youngest sis -> "This is the pineapple & lemon enzyme to cure ur asthma, but has to keep at least 45 days from now on :-)"

Recently, she has become Enzyme D.I.Y. fanatic, buying a lot of jars and started to make variety of fruits enzyme like an expert. Not sure she will be the same like my father onot? -> Only hot for 3 minutes..muahaha~ Hope she is not, or else I don't have good enzyme to consume for free.

Recently, she has become Enzyme D.I.Y. fanatic, buying a lot of jars and started to make variety of fruits enzyme like an expert. Not sure she will be the same like my father onot? -> Only hot for 3 minutes..muahaha~ Hope she is not, or else I don't have good enzyme to consume for free.



3 comments:
eh? how come i dun have one...??
muahaha~
u go ask from her..
she just bought a D.I.Y. Enzyme refernce book
Hmmm..... mebbe can make business
Post a Comment