I hardly dream but last friday nite, I dreamt of I want to buy a horse. A weird dream somehow..
The horse that I was looking for is a dark chocolate colour horse, exactly like the horse in the picture.The price tag - RM45,919.00 was sticked at it's railing. It's so expensive!! I was still considering want to buy onot, then suddenly wake up oledi..After I woke up, I start wondering about the dream. How come I had such a weird dream? Is the dream hinting me on something? why the number 45,919 appeared in my dream? Hmm..I think I should buy lottery.
For the 1st time I buy lottery and I bought 4591, for 1+3D and IBOX. And when the result was draw, I jumped here and there happily! I really got the luck..

Although I'm still losing money, but the happiness is more than enough to overcome my lost. Hmm..I think from now onwards, I like to sleep and have a nice dream. Hoping so much I dream of number again..
By the way, dreams often contain significant information for us, putting light on what has happened in our lives, or what is happening and providing insights about our future.
My fren found out this for me ->
Buying horse - new friend; new love affair
Hmm...was wondering who is my new friend? and who is my new love? So curious.. who is queueing to enter my life?



15 comments:
Me too, I am very curious about who is my new love too! hahaha...
any price? i think the dream is not good enough lar!
I was dreaming about buying a new bike and repairing my old one, and when I woke up, very funny I got no money and my old bike got stolen! :(
huh? wat do u mean the dream is not good enough?
I just win RM3 only..
so much is ur cost ?
for me horse is 奔腾,不受束缚, 热爱自由。is that mean in your mind actually you are desire for this. The price tag mean if you wan to get this, you have to pay for certain price (代价)
by the way, dun ever think i will your next one, even i knew u always dream on it, but the cruel fact is my heart can only fit in one person, no room for you ... hahaha
I bought 4591
1+3D : RM1 Big, RM1 Small
IBOX : RM1 Big, RM1 Small
Total spent RM4 and win RM3
Haha..
kycek, u r my old friend, so won't be my new friend. don't mention new love with u, u knew I've oledi rejected u so many times, I don't want to repeat again.
maybe,.. he is just across the border. waiting for you too.
hey .. you .. copy my word har!!!
Aiyo kesian Kycek! Never mind Kycek, I am still single and available.
Bluebabe, I think this is their strategy, so overall even if you continue dreaming also, the profit is theirs. Hahaha!
Buying horse = New friend; New love affair
Hmm... I dun know about your new love affair but I guess the new friend is me cause I'm born in the year of Horse... Hehe... : )
if good enough, u should have "kena" 头奖了。
Your new friend or/and boy friend must be a Horse in his horoscope.
So, anyone is "horse" here?
Frank, u mean u ar?
老虫,蓝眼看上你啦~~~
i am in love with you......
Post a Comment