Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Singapore Trip

This time is a 4D3N trip. I went to Singapore with my 2 beloved coliks, Bee Kim and Elaine. Our main purpose is to play in Sentosa Island. We stayed in Chinatown for 2 nites. First day we reached there oledi 4pm, after some rest, we started our journey to Raffles City (actually want to go Suntec City but lost), then CHIJMES -> Esplanade -> Merlion Park -> Orchard Road..
This is taken in front of CHIJMES, we actually dunno wat it is, when we reach at the front gate, we dare not enter coz there were a guide standing at the gate to check the boot of every car entering CHIJMES.
This is taken in Takashimaya, the tallest x'mas tree in Singapore. I din shoot the decoration along the Orchard Road, I was disappointed coz last year decoration was much more prettier than this year.
This is the Teo Chew Bakso that I love the most. I found it in Chinatown. I love the vinegar taste in the mee.
This is taken at Clarke Quay on the third day morning with the boats sailing behind me..heheErm..this is uncle Stamford Raffles, the founder of Singapore, and is one of the most famous Britons who expanded the British Empire.
And this is the x'mas tree at Bugis Junction - My favourite shopping complex.. I always urge Bee Kim bring me to Bugis Junction or else I dun wan to go back home.
The next day we went to Vivo City at Harbour Front and then we proceed to Sentosa Island by free shuttle bus from Harbour Front MRT. This is taken from the top of Sentosa Merlion. It was so hot and shinny. We beh tahan and just stand for one shoot then went down the Merlion straight away. We get a 'kipas' as a gift.After that, we proceed to Images of Singapore -> Herbs and Spice Garden -> Butterfly Farm -> Sky Ride and Luge -> Siloso Beach -> Palawan Beach -> Music Fountain The Sky Ride was terrified, I was crying bcoz too scared.. Unfortunately, no photo for Sky Ride coz I grab the seat tightly until can't move at all with my eyes close. Bee Kim and Elaine were laughing non stop at me.
This photo is taken at Siloso Beach, it is a fat tree..and it looks beautiful during sunset.

Hee hee.. the funny pose shoot during sunset at Palawan Beach, Sentosa Island.

8 comments:

andersonloo said...

not asking any leng zai go with u all ah?

Zzzzzzz said...

三个女仔一张床 ??

Apple said...

Nice trip...

Anonymous said...

羡慕死了...

When only I got enough money to trip?...hahaha....

andersonloo said...

凯莉
so poor meh? not very expensive la...

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

too bad i dun manage to go during X'mas. can only go after X'mas. hotel rooms all fully booked. :(

andersonloo said...

fully book? hahaha.. then really too bad...

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers