Monday, July 31, 2006

Paradigm's Bowling Tournament

Last Saturday, my company held a bowling tournament in 1 Utama. I was force to take part because the attendance is compulsory. There were prizes to win for group and individual. Unfortunately, heard that who lose will being laugh by others until next tournament. Haiz..I dunno how to play bowling! Luckily I was same group with 3 guy coliks. At least for group competition, we were not the last. That day my score was 70 only..sad!

Below are group photo of Paradigm's Research and Development Department staff. My good friends are Bee Kim (the one who is not wearing Paradigm Sport Club t-shirt) and Kian Seng (2nd from top right).


6 comments:

andersonloo said...

then u should more find me to train about it.

Apple said...

I dunno bowling oso..heheheh

Erika said...

my company also held the same event at the same place. just last month only! but i din join...

Anson said...

When is the turn of our company? ( ur ex comp :_P)
Have to wait for how long ler?
5 , 10 or 15 years? :_(

Zzzzzzz said...

果然美女如云。。。。

andersonloo said...

CuteApple
Dun know ah... find me training lo....

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers