1st day of Chinese New Year, I spent my day with my family. After the tong shui and new year cake, we went shopping in Jusco Kinta City. Suddenly, my mum decided to go for a movie. It was a long long time we whole family go for a movie together liao~ Then we have dinner in Sushi King, that is the 1st time my mum and dad eat japanese food. hee~
2nd day of Chinese New Year, I went to my fren Jasmine's open house with my sister. That nite I get to know 2 new frens, Ah Tuck and Ah Hou. Ah Tuck(white shirt) is ipoh guy and Ah Hou(black shirt) is from taiping, he is Alex's(yellow shirt) fren. The red shirt guy is Jasmine's bf. After the buffet, we all start gamble in her house. Jasmine's indian frens join us play. 1st time I gamble with indians and surprisingly they very expert leh! After that we went to snooker. And that is the 1st time I study how to play snooker.In the 4th day of Chinese New Year, I gathered all my best frenz Pul Ming, Pui See and Mei Ling to meet in Pui Chee's house. Pul Ming who oledi married, bring along her new born baby boy and Pui Chee oso got 2 children, a 3 yrs old gal and a baby boy. oh gosh! they all oledi bcum mama but still like looking after their younger brother and not their son. haha..mayb I still dun wan to wake up from dream~
In the 5th day of Chinese New Year, I suddenly feel like want to go Penang shopping. So I drive all the way from Ipoh to Gurney Plaza with my mum and sis. And I found a yummy food..hehe~
I found this yummy korean oven baked cake called 'Deli Manjoo' in Gurney Plaza, Penang. This baked cake's ingredient is juz like kaya balls but the kaya is replace by custard. It can be eaten in hot or cold..if u want it to be served in cold, then u can keep it in the freezer or else 'ding' it in the oven. It is surprisingly more delicious than any kaya balls in town..but quite expensive. RM4.00 for 10 pieces. I had bought 30 pieces back home, coz it makes my fingers and mouth can't stop grab and eat them.. hehe~In the 8th day of Chinese New Year, I went for 'ang pow hunting' with my coliks. Early morning, we gather in Klang for Bah Kut Teh. Then we went to my ex-assistant manager's house and my manager's house. I have collected soooo many ang pows..hoho!



No comments:
Post a Comment