Wednesday, December 14, 2005

圣诞树

每年的圣诞节我都会和圣诞树拍照。往年都选Hotel里的圣诞树,但今年我选择了Mid Valley的。因为朋友说那里的圣诞气氛蛮不错的。

漂亮吧?Mid Valley的白色圣诞好浪漫哦!整个人都开心起来了..

我用夏天的微笑来鼓励像冬天的心跳..


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas tree must be take wth a nice and pretty girl....nice photos...coz i found a nice tree and a pretty girl inside...Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hohoho
Merry Christmas!!

My gf was in MidValley and shoot the same photo as well, i guess u both meet up but just didn recognize each other..

Anyway, where's my Christmas Present ar?

Blueyebabe said...

adrien, of coz got ur x'mas present..waiting for u free to take from me only.

Apple said...

I love christmas tree... wonder that will anyone willing to bring me to Mid valley this weekend to take pics.. :-S

Anonymous said...

Merry Chirstmas!!

Firstly, when i saw the photo,i tought u take it at Other Country.

After I finish reading ur messenge then I aware tat u take it in the Mid valley

Nice... Chirstmas tree must take with a Pretty Sister.

RIte, By the way, where my chirstmas Present? HAHAHA
(Just Jokking)

Blueyebabe said...

Karen sis, u also got x'mas gift.. Give u when got chance to meet u, okie?

Anonymous said...

really or not, dun cheat me 纯情少年 ar!

* vomit, orrr.. *

anyway, y i didn c ur injury cos by hot water ar?

Blueyebabe said...

纯情少年easy to cheat..I like! hehehe..
The injury is on my 侧脸..sob sob

Anonymous said...

有一伙人在四处打听你,还说逮住你不会轻饶你,他们一个叫财神,一个叫顺利 ,领头叫幸福!我问过烦恼了,它根本不爱你,还说永远不理你,让我转告你不要自做多情!还有健康让我带封情书给你;它暗恋你好久了并且一生不变!祝你:圣诞快乐、新年快乐、财源滚滚...

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers