Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Father's New Notebook

I went to PIKOM PC Fair at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre last sunday to help my father buy NEC VERSA S940 notebook. That place was too crowded and everybody were squeeze like sardin. I have to walk all the way to the other end, climbs a few of stairs to the entrace at 3rd floor then go back down those stairs into the main halls 1-4. Walk until legs cramp then only can find the one and only one booth selling NEC notebook. Really kanasai and the price is same as the price I can get in Low Yat plaza, RM4,999. But after negotiate with the staff, finally I can pay RM4,850 for that notebook and also bring home a NEC watch cum 128MB USB drive, a NEC wireless mouse, a NEC notebook bag and a multipurpose porch.


After set up and configure all the software in the notebook, I have to bring it back to Ipoh for my father this weekend. It's gonna be a tired week...haiz

2 comments:

Apple said...

Hai! if buy few thing no need to go PC fair .. not much different one..

Blueyebabe said...

Coz got free gift mah.. and many sexy leng lui can see there. Hee!

モモ Momo

PitaPata Dog tickers

ビビ Bibi

PitaPata Dog tickers